Systemic Intelligence and Constellation Work in Organizations ELP The Basics, online millennial edition
How to address the real underlying dynamics and restore flow in larger systems, communities, companies and teams
This experiential and practical journey will provide you with a new lens and tools to look at the issues in front of you. Whether you are a leader, coach, team facilitator, consultant…it will fundamentally shift your view on the effort it takes to solve complex challenges.
Not understanding the deeper systemic dynamics in organizations often leads to inadequate solutions. Leaders and employees are spending their precious time and energy on fighting repetitive symptoms and are not resolving the real issues. On the contrary, as they might work against the invisible systemic dynamics, they are actually making things worse.
In this modular on-line introduction to Systemic Intelligence, we are applying the foundational principles from organizational (and family) constellation work, to find the levers to debottleneck organizational and leadership dynamics and support different forms of organizational systems (companies, partnerships, communities, etc.) to restore flow.
Small interventions on the deeper systemic level will create significant breakthroughs in the whole system. Often the dynamics become crystal clear when we stop talking and start using different modalities (systemic lens, systemic questions, constellation techniques, etc.) to reveal what is really going on.
Dates 2020 (ELP)
- Module 1: October 9 5-7 PM CEST
- Module 2: October 16 5-7pm CEST
- Module 3: October 23 5-7pm CEST
- Module 4: October 30 5-7pm CEST
- Module 5: November 6 or 7 5-7pm CEST
- Q&A Module: November 21 5-7pm CEST
Online collective constellations: when scheduled
Register now and pay € 385,- (excl. VAT) or agree with us on a payment plan.
This training at the reduced rate is for participants of the Emerging Leaders Platform or by special invitation from Mieke, Chelsea or Paul, only. We are delighted to be able to work with the leaders of the future and share our insights and emerging tools to understand and work with the systemic lenses and the systemic dynamics. This reduced rate is part of a barter deal containing the reduced fee of € 385,- (excl. VAT) and participation as the test community for our future thought leadership and bite size publication plans. By joining this training you agree to participate in the training and the test community. For further questions please connect with Chelsea or Mieke and Paul.
Whether you are a leader, consultant, facilitator, coach – this program will help you to
- Start seeing systems and identifying the relevant system for the challenge at hand
- Discern between the visible symptoms and the real underlying systemic dynamics
- Recognize the deeper themes, in your own or your client’s organisation
- Understand the additional value of systemic coaching: working with your client (or your team members) in relation to their system
- Expand your toolbox and skillset to better navigate in complex situations
- Ask different, systemic questions, to reveal systemic dynamics
- Identify the right intervention – the systemic acupuncture point – that will recreate flow in the entire system. Small interventions on a systemic level can have a signifi-cant impact.
- Create a real breakthrough in one or more of your own or your clients’ challenges (we ask you to bring real cases to work on during the program)
Including Systemic Intelligence and Constellations in Organisational Systems course book.
This track includes
- Recommended reading and pre-work
- 5 on-line modules of 2 hours each
- Recordings of every module
- Weekly learning circles in triads (60 to 90 minutes – own planning)
- An extra on-line session on July 2nd for Q&A
- Access to Paul and Mieke for specific systemic questions, during the 6 weeks
- An invitation to join our Emergent Alumni community
- An invitation to join our on-line collective constellations (for alumni only)
- Access to our evolving library of resources
- Access to the recordings of our luminary conversations with experts and thought leaders in the field of systemic work and adjacent domains
- Course workbook
- Introduction to systemic intelligence
- Foundational systemic principles (in family and organizational systems)
- Discernment between symptoms and dynamics/entanglements
- Systemic diagnostics (what to listen for)
- Interventions when the systemic principles are not being honoured or respected
- The inner state of the systemic facilitator
- Constellation and systemic facilitation techniques that you can apply right away